Professional Dodge Charger window tinting in Miami Florida 33131 is your local source for 3M window tinting installation.
We ONLY us high-quality 3M window tinting film and have expert Dodge Charger window tint installers in Miami.
Whether you select 3M Crystalline Window Tint, 3M FX HP Premium Window Tint or
3M Color Stable Window Tint your vehicle will come out perfect and be backed by our Lifetime Warranty!
Our Packages include the following Dodge Charger 3M Car Window Tinting Films....
FX HP 3M Car Window Film Miami
FX HP gives a hot look on the outside, but is cool and private on the inside.
FX HP combines a dyed film to provide additional heat rejection and improved comfort.
FX HP is an economical window film alternative that provides excellent heat rejection without sacrificing quality.
Ceramic IR 3M Auto window tinting film
- Miami's clear breakthrough in automotive window films. The Ceramic Series rejects more Miami heat than many dark films without changing the appearance of your vehicle, making it the superior choice for comfort.
- Light tint rejects up to 60% of solar energy and up to 97% of heat-producing infrared rays for the ultimate in comfort.
- Designed to enhance your view by allowing visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out, so you can see clearly and safely.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Our Miami 3M Authorized Dealer Installation Experts make sure it is virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The 3M Ceramic Series features a proprietary, multilayer optical film nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years